Muscle is not what you think. It’s time to put the myths and misconceptions to rest.
Decades of research studies have determined that weight training to improve, strengthen, grow, and maintain muscle is essential to achieve healthy levels of body fat and revved up metabolism.
There will be differences in adaptation from men to women so listen up. Ladies, lifting weights won’t make you blocky, bulky, or manly.
Guys, you don’t need to kill yourself or risk your health to obtain the physique you’re after.
We are the number one educators in safe and effective muscle building and toning for both men and women.
We have the knowledge, experience, and facility to bring the best out of anyone willing to put in the work.
What you’ll find on our gym floor:
- 84 pieces of plate loaded equipment sectioned into chest, back, legs, shoulders and arms
- 4 full racks of dumbbells ranging from 2.5kg to 80kg
- 2 x full set of barbells from 10kg – 40kg
- 1 full set of 5kg – 50kg kettlebells.
- 2 power racks
- Smith’s machine
- 7 dedicated bench press stations
- 12 adjustable benches.
- 3 x Dead Lift platforms and Olympic Bumper Plates (over 300kg)
- 22-meter track
- 3 functional training rigs
- Battle Ropes, TRX & Olympic Rings
- Mixture of plate loaded and selectorised weight equipment
- Full range of Life Fitness Cardio equipment
- We also have a further benches specifically designed to be used inside the multi-purpose racks that can function as required.